OOTD - Black dress.. What?! Black?!

To mark the death of the British summer (Did we even have one?), I wore this nifty black number most of the week.

I'm not usually a fan of black clothing. If it's an essential item like leggings, tights or cardigan, then that's fine. But when it comes to the dress or top, it's usually a no go area for me.

But last week I popped into Topshop and the most gorgeous dress caught my eye. Lo and behold, it was black, what a shocker!

Once I tried it on, the hubby's jaw dropped, he was like "WTF!". Haha, he's not seen me wear black for years.

Photobucket

I la la love the collar around the dress, it's so.. Vintage (Overused word, perhaps?). I paired it with a longline grey cardigan from H&M. Wore some flats, put on a bit of bling and voila! Simple yet chic look (Or some might say funeral-ish looking? Haha).

Photobucket

Some of you might know that I'm also quite 'anti shoes', if I could, I would walk around bare feet, but in this day age, where drunkards get into fist fights and smash glasses and bottles all over the place, it's virtually impossible to walk around without slicing your feet to shreds - Pleasant thought there. So I was 'forced' to buy these shoes.. Yes.. not that they're cute or anything.. ~Shifty eyes

Photobucket

I larrrrve two finger rings. I know Alexander McQueen came out with a four finger ring but the hefty price tag was a put off, who wants to be homeless? Not me!

Photobucket

Black dress - Topshop
Grey longline cardigan - H&M
Polka dot tights - New Look
Flat ballets - Topshop
Legend ring & Perfume bottle necklace - Asos babyy

Now that summer is dead, will you be joining the dark side? Or will you cling onto lighter colours in the hope that the sun might come back out once more?

Peacelove&allthatjazz
 
 Halima
You have read this article Asos / Jewellery / New Look / OOTD / Outfits / Topshop with the title OOTD - Black dress.. What?! Black?!. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/08/ootd-black-dress-what-black.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OOTD - Black dress.. What?! Black?!"

Post a Comment