OOTD - Layering nudes & blacks

Why hello there! I took a lovely photo of some street I passed by earlier today:

Photobucket

Despite it looking so bloody dreamy, it has been oh so cold out there today. But I was determined not to let the chill ruin my plans for the day, oh no. Today I hit the town with a blend of black & nudes with my customary dash of bling. And you probably know full well by now I love my bling dearly. They are my little babies. I could never part from them.

ANYWAY.

Here's my outfit of the day:

Photobucket

Some serious posage near the recycling bins. Just doing my bit to help raise awareness.. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mmmm Chocolate...
 
Basic Long Nude Bodycon vest - Topshop
Cream Lace Cardigan - Topshop
Black tights - Cheapo Primark
Turntable & Headphones necklace - Galibardy
Chocolate Slab two finger ring - Galibardy

That's right - I am a Topshop girl. I am not ashamed to admit it. My wardrobe consists of around 80% of Topshop gear. What I love about Topshop is that they have a high stock turnover, they are *gulp* always bang on trend, their designs are not tacky like Primark, and last but not least, the clothes are far from boring. And they have a good range of basic clothing.

Those of you that don't live in the UK, fear not! Topshop offer worldwide delivery. (I am in no way affiliated with Topshop, however, if they are reading this, HIRE ME BIATCH!.. 'kay, thx.).

Where do you guys shop from often?
 
 Halima

Lovelovelove
You have read this article Galibardy / Jewellery / OOTD / Outfits / Primark / Topshop / Watches with the title OOTD - Layering nudes & blacks. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/09/ootd-layering-nudes-blacks.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OOTD - Layering nudes & blacks"

Post a Comment