Ring storage sorted.. For now.

For a couple of weeks I've been struggling with my jewellery storage. As I mentioned in a previous post, the hubby nailed a few nails into the wall for my necklaces. And I dumped my rings into a shoe box, haha!

I've finally got my little mitts on a box where I can store my rings. I purchased it cheaply from this dude on eBay. You can fit around a 100 rings into the box..

Photobucket

"I think I'm gonna need a bigger box"

OK, so it holds 100 normal rings! Clearly I don't do normal when it comes to rings, or anything for that matter! But I digress! There are a few monster rings, two-finger rings, a ring from Cairo, a ring from Delhi, rings from the high street and even a three-finger ring in there somewhere!

I think I may need to purchase another ring box, I can't see myself not buying anymore rings. Gah, the addiction continues..

And as I got carried away with taking lots of snapshots, I've decided to stick them up in this post for you to have a little snoop into my collection. HUZZAH! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And there you have it! I've got my eye on a few rings at the moment actually, I know, I'm terrible. but I really need this ring. Which looks like a dupe of the legandary Alexander McQueen's famous skull quad ring. Yay! :)

How do you store your rings? What's your fave ring from my collection?

Until next time..

 Halima
You have read this article Jewellery / Jewellery Storage with the title Ring storage sorted.. For now.. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/09/ring-storage-sorted-for-now.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ring storage sorted.. For now."

Post a Comment