NOTD: Eyeko Vintage Nail Polish

I must be the last person on earth to try out eyeko's cute little polishes. Okay, maybe not the last person, but I always seem to be late for everything. Late for work, late for meeting a friend, late for my period... Ooops.

Anyhoos, a couple of weeks ago I ordered a bunch of eyeko polishes. including Rain, Nude, Lilac, Indigo, Cosmic and last but not least: Vintage. Ohh, how I la la love that word and anything to do with it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

What an absolute beaut. A gorgeous pale green minty sort of colour with a glossy finish (Still need to jump onto the Matte nails band wagon which will probably be be expected to arrive in 2013). I needed 2 coats to make it opaque. The formulation was a bit streaky, especially on the first coat. Didn't have much of a problem with the second coat though. HUZZAH.

Yes, I know green nails were so last spring, but hey:

Photobucket

PEACE OUT. X

You have read this article Eyeko / Nails / Reviews with the title NOTD: Eyeko Vintage Nail Polish. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/10/notd-eyeko-vintage-nail-polish.html. Thanks!

No comment for "NOTD: Eyeko Vintage Nail Polish"

Post a Comment