OOTD - Last night..

Hello hello, pineapple chunks!

This is actually yesterday's outfit of the day from before I went to see Groove Armada at Manchester Academy. More about the gig later!

I elected to wear my cream lace smock. It's floaty, it's wearable and looks effortlessly stylish. Paired it with some black leggings and I was good to go!

I just couldn't bring myself to leave the house without my new love: Toxic Tale lipstick by MAC from the new Venomous Villains collection. And all of my pretties who follow me on Twitter will know that I've been ranting and raving on and on about this lippie. It's bright, it's in your face, what more can I ask for? :D

Onto the outfit:

Cue wind swept posage :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Cream Lace Smock - Topshop
Leggings - H&M
Angel Ring - Galibardy
Turquoise ToyWatch


Some of you may recognise this dress. Nicola T who was once a Big Brother contestant wore this to the grand entrance of the Big Brother house. I for one am super glad that show has been scrapped. :P Ooh, I also didn't bother wearing a necklace 'cause I didn't want to be hit in the face by it whilst jumping up and down at the gig. Haha!

As For Groove Armada:

 
Photobucket

One word - Amazing.

I fell in love with these guys when I saw their live coverage on BBC Four on the John Peel Stage at Glastonbury as Gorillaz were sending me to snoozeville.

I really cannot describe how happy I was when they came on stage. I was riiight at the front in the middle against the railings so I was literally about 4-5 meters away from the stage. Oh, happy days.

Photobucket

Saint Saviour whom is the current lead singer for the Groove was absolutely fantastic! An excellent live singer and a ridiculously amazing dancer.


I really wish I had a time machine so I could go back and do it all over again!

If you're bored with music just now and are in dire need of some new tunage, give these guys a listen. This is one of my fave songs at the moment :)


Until next time..
 Halima
You have read this article Galibardy / music / OOTD / Outfits / Topshop with the title OOTD - Last night... You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/10/ootd-last-night.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OOTD - Last night.."

Post a Comment