Lime Crime-ing it up with Countessa

Hey, lovers.

You won't believe this, but I'm always late for everything! Remember Lime Crime? I've only just went and bought one of their lipsticks from Space NK. Yeshyesh, I know, this was out a while ago and I've only just went and bought myself one years later. But there is one thing I'm not late for, velvets are on trend now and I've got myself a pair of lovely velvetty leggings, get in! :)

Back to Lime Crime. When I first spotted Lime Crime, I thought meh, think I'll give them a miss as they had blues and violets in the range, eeeek. But not until a few weeks ago, I saw a swatch of a particular colour that caught my eye. Countessa, the truest Barbie Pink you'll ever come across.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And it's totally opaque.

Photobucket
Hehe ;)

One swipe of this and you'll find you won't need to layer this like with other lipsticks. It is super opaque. As for the longevity, a big mother thumbs up from me. It lasts a good couple of hours until it begins to fade away elegantly. And wearability? You can dab a bit on and slick some clear gloss over this for a more subtle look. But you know me, the brighter the better. :)

Have you ever purchased a lipstick from Lime Crime? Did any of you go for the 'scarier' shades?

Halima
You have read this article Lime Crime / Lipsticks / LOTD with the title Lime Crime-ing it up with Countessa. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/11/lime-crime-ing-it-up-with-countessa.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lime Crime-ing it up with Countessa"

Post a Comment