OOTD - Lightning Bolt Tee

Hello there!

So Friday night I went out. It was bladdy freeeezing. Luckily we've not had any snow here in Manchester or I'd be kissing goodbye to my social life. Let's just put it this way, me and ice have been arch-enemies for a long time.

When I'd heard that the weather was going to be extremely cold this week I was really dreading the prospect of icy pathways everywhere! Argh!

But then I saw this top in Topshop, and all the talk of cold weather was put straight out the window! I fell head-over-heels for it, there was also a nude version with bronze shiny bits which I also wanted badly. In the end though, sensible me won out and I plumped for the blue one. Though, there could be a rematch next time I'm in there. Watch out sensible me!

Anyhoos, here is the top with my trusty bandage bodycon skirt:

Photobucket


JEWELLERY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lightening Bolt Tee - Topshop
Black bandage bodycon skirt - Ark
Black opaque tights - Primark
Blue crystal ring - From a souk in Cairo, Egypt. I bought this last year. Lovelovelove.
Black chain ballets - eBay


And there you have it!

Did any of you guys get snow? if so, ner ner :P 

 
 Halima
You have read this article Ark / eBay / Jewellery / OOTD / Outfits / Rings / shoes / Topshop / Watches with the title OOTD - Lightning Bolt Tee. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2010/11/ootd-lightning-bolt-tee.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OOTD - Lightning Bolt Tee"

Post a Comment