NAILS: Barry M Indigo

Hello hello!

I'm a huge fan of Barry M's Nail Paints. And I do own quite a few of them of, priced at £2.95, you can't go wrong.

A while ago, my sister recommended Indigo to me. At first, it looked very similar to their Cobalt Blue colour which is a deep blue. But in the light, it had this hue of indigo which looks incredibly gorgeous! So it's really a mixture of blue & purple. Lovely.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stunning, isn't it?

I'm hoping to own ALLLL of the Nail Paints at some point. These guys really do have a vast range of stunning colours includings neons & pastels. Get in!

What's your fave Barry M Nail Paint?

 Halima

P.S - The ring is from Girl Props =)
You have read this article Barry M / Nails / NOTD / Reviews with the title NAILS: Barry M Indigo. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/01/nails-barry-m-indigo.html. Thanks!

No comment for "NAILS: Barry M Indigo"

Post a Comment