OOTD - Hello Spring!

Hey, guys!

Bad blogger alert! I know, it's been an eternity since I last posted. My excuse? Laziness mixed with busy-ness mixed with even more laziness.

Some of you may know about my never-ending infatuation with Summer. I have been receiving e-mails from the likes of Topshop and Miss Selfridge talking about their new Spring/Summer collections which made me literally jump for joy. I know it may be like 4 degrees outside, but Spring is nearly here! Kind of.

Anyhoos, I knew I had to visit Manchester's Arndale and have a look at the new collections. Topshop was a bit blah, the main theme seemed to be mustard coloured. New Look surprisingly had some really nice things in. Their shirts really stood out. I only went and purchased three of the same shirts but in different colours, haha =P

As today's been (another) lazy day, I threw on one of the blouses, which are chiffon so it's pretty sheer. I clearly am not brave enough to go bare so I wore a black basic vest underneath. Teamed with a bodycon skirt and a pair of tights, you can't go wrong.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Basic Black Bodycon Skirt - H&M
Polka Dot Tights - New Look


I bought the shirt in a size 10 as I LOVE the whole oversized shirt look that's going around at the moment. Same thing can't be said for the skirt which I also bought in a 10, it's a little loose, baaaah, should have got it in a size 8 =(

And there you have it you gorgeous people!

Have any of you bought anything from the new Spring collections in stores? Link me up to your posts! =)

 Halima
You have read this article Jewellery / New Look / OOTD / Outfits with the title OOTD - Hello Spring!. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/01/ootd-hello-spring.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OOTD - Hello Spring!"

Post a Comment