banana soft serve

Although I'm working on becoming a healthier eater, there is one habit I can't break: I need want dessert after every.single.meal. Obviously, it would not be very good for me to eat chocolate or ice cream or cupcakes after every meal (I'm not one of those people who can eat, like, 10 m&ms and be satisfied. Do those people seriously even exist? I'm skeptical.) So, I'm working on finding healthyish alternatives to satisfy my sweet tooth. And this amazingly easy recipe is one of them.

Homemade Banana Soft Serve

Ingredients:
Frozen bananas.
...
Seriously, that's it. 

Take frozen bananas (I peel and chop them into 2-inch chunks before freezing), toss them in a food processor, and process them until they're creamy. 
Top with chocolate syrup if you'd like (I highly recommend this step). 
Eat and enjoy!

You have read this article living healthy / recipes with the title banana soft serve. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/09/banana-soft-serve.html. Thanks!

No comment for "banana soft serve"

Post a Comment