OUTFIT: THE MAXI

Hello!

Recently it seems that not a summer goes by without wave after wave of maxi dresses hitting the high streets and convincing women of all shapes and sizes to part with their hard-earned. Not me though, never. Until now. Sort of.

In a move which will shock my regular readers to their very cores, I have purchased a Maxi skirt! Usually if it isn't leggings or tights then I'm not interested. But the other week I was in Topshop (again!) and I noticed a chiffon-type, sheer long skirt with a short skirt underneath to give some dignity, and it was CAMEL.

I had to have it. Right there. Right then. It screamed sophistication at me. And trying it on made me feel like the epitome of femininity.

Yesterday was the 20th Anniversary of Nirvana's groundbreaking 'Nevermind' album. To celebrate, I paired this with a black Nirvana tee wrapped up with my trustee ASOS skinny belt and threw on a mesh hoody.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Monroe-esque in the wind?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sheer camel maxi skirt - TOPSHOP (this season)
Nirvana t shirt - H & M Divided (this season)
Black skinny belt - ASOS
Mesh hoody - TOPSHOP

Black suede shoes - Primark (this season)


Loving how comfortable maxi skirts actually are! I'll definitely be purchasing more in the not-so-distant future, plus it's great to come out of my comfort zone. Next on the list? Coloured Jeans! How very daring...

 Halima
You have read this article fashion / OOTD / Outfits / Topshop with the title OUTFIT: THE MAXI. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/09/outfit-maxi.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OUTFIT: THE MAXI"

Post a Comment