pinterested

a few of my recent pins...


I love both of these handmade pillow ideas.
Next week, I'll start my long-awaited community ed sewing class (yes, I am an old old lady) and I can't wait to learn how to sew fun things like this!

Fall has definitely made its presence known in Minnesota. Not that I'm complaining - I couldn't wait to break out my riding boots & skinny jeans and start making meals with the approximately 27 butternut squash that my garden has produced. This Curried Butternut Squash and Red Lentil Soup from Eat Live Run is definitely next on my list.

I can't handle this Kate Spade trench coat. If only I had $450 (which is the sale price!) to spare...

I love the colors of this gorgeous bedroom.

and I know the holidays are many months away, but I already know what I'll be bringing to my family Christmas celebration this year. Cheese tree!!

Have a lovely weekend!
You have read this article pretty things with the title pinterested. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/09/pinterested.html. Thanks!

No comment for "pinterested"

Post a Comment