A Tartan Tale

Tartan always reminds me of Scotsmen in their kilts, and in case you weren't aware already, my hubby is Scottish. I felt that it was about time I had a bit of Scottish in my overflowing wardrobe and it's currently (eeeep).... 'bang on trend' - detest this term.

So I went hunting on good ol' eBay. I found this gorgeous Tartan wrap-around skirt by Topshop and snared it for £6. Six Quid! Bargain? Judge for yourself...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Primark rings, but this one has something about it. It has a sort of 'classic' look that I can't quite put words to! It only cost £2, definitely worth a go!

Photobucket

This unusual Penny Farthing necklace is a Gallibardy dupe I discovered on eBay. I only went searching on eBay as Gallibardy didn't have any more in stock. The original is £21 but this little beaut of a dupe set me back £10!

Photobucket

I love that this skirt is a wrap-around, I've never had one before... Let's just hope the wind doesn't blow..

Tartan wrap skirt - Topshop (From eBay)
Skinny black belt - ASOS
Ring - Primark
Purple longline cardigan - Primark
Necklace - eBay
Polka Dot tights - Topshop


And then it began chucking it down..

Photobucket

In other news:

Photobucket

A friend of mine has lent me one of her Nikon lenses, apparently it's super-good. Only problem is I'm not super-good with it just yet! I played around with it a bit at the weekend and still I don't fully understand how it works and what it's best for, but rest-assured I will be playing around and experimenting a lot more over the coming days! The picture above, summing up my Sunday, was taken with it.

Cool?

 Halima
You have read this article eBay / Jewellery / OOTD / Outfits / Primark / Topshop / Update with the title A Tartan Tale. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/10/a-tartan-tale.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Tartan Tale"

Post a Comment