Friday Favorites

It's been awhile since I've done one of these, so let's go for it.

Glade Apple Cinnamon candles
I buy these every fall/winter and burn them pretty much 24 hours a day. Well, not really, because that would be irresponsible. But seriously, I love this candle. It makes my house smell so warm and delicious. I can't get enough.


Birchbox
I received my first Birchbox shipment last week and I can already tell that this is going to be a long and happy relationship. I love getting mail, and I love beauty product samples, so it's pretty much perfect.
If you're interested in signing up for Birchbox, I would love it if you'd use my referral code! 


White Noise app
I've heard a lot about the White Noise app but, like so many things, I was tragically late to the game on it. I finally downloaded it a few days ago and have already been incessantly nagging my friends to download it, too. Love at first listen.

Have a wonderful weekend!
You have read this article beauty-ful / friday favorites / i heart technology with the title Friday Favorites. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/11/friday-favorites.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Friday Favorites"

Post a Comment