TOPSHOP Butterfly Print Fabric Holdall

At the risk of seeming predictable I wandered into wonderful, wintry Topshop the other day. Instantly my gaze was stolen. Not by a bodycon skirt, or by something burgundy or by some unusual looking jewellery.

It was stolen by a bag. At first glance my eyes were deceiving me. Why is there a Gucci Boston Doctor Bag in Topshop? Have Topshop gone designer? Has someone left this poor baby unattended and it's now seeking a good samaritan to rescue it?

The answer to all three questions was no. It was just a bag that looked like it's Gucci cousin. Oh but what a beautiful bag it is! If you take a closer look the butterflies seemingly appear as Gs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not only is this bag absolutely, fantastically beautiful but it also goes with everything. You name it, and it probably goes with it. Not only does it have style, it has substance too. It's really sturdy, built to hold everything you could possibly want to put in it.

Photobucket

If there's one downside to the bag it's that it's so huge! "Why is this bad?" I hear you say. Well it's great that I can fit all my stuff in but I find myself putting more stuff in than I actually need. As time goes on, I'll keep putting more and more and stuff inside it. Stuff that I err... need. Yeah. Need. Ahem.

At £45, this bag is a steal. There's still some left on the Topshop website, LINK!

 Halima
You have read this article Handbags / Topshop with the title TOPSHOP Butterfly Print Fabric Holdall. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/11/topshop-butterfly-print-fabric-holdall.html. Thanks!

No comment for "TOPSHOP Butterfly Print Fabric Holdall"

Post a Comment