OUTFIT: Celestial Blazer

Hey girlfriends!

Those of you who follow me on Instagram (if you don't, do have a browse! If you want..), will probably have noticed that I've been appearing in several photos wearing a pretty unique looking blazer. I've had quite a few people ask me where I got it from and even a few OOTD requests, so here goes!

At the moment I'm going through a phase where I love anything Galaxy printed, the universe is such a fascinating subject, not to mention pretty! I have a galaxy iPhone case, galaxy cushions, a galaxy midi skirt and I even attempted some galaxy nail art. So anyway, I was wandering aimlessly around the Topshop end of year sale hunting for something good, when I stumbled across something out of the ordinary. It was a Galaxy print blazer. I was in a state of shock, firstly because usually I miss out on all the good stuff at the sales due to my hatred of them and secondly it was in my size!

The print itself is quite vibrant with a whole variety of colours thrown into the mix, you've got turquoise, mint and even magenta to name but a few. Even looking at it from across the room now, it's almost as if I am actually looking into a small window of space!

Aside from that, the fitting is just perfection. It's size 6, smartly tailored and looks sharp with that fun element added to it. It's an open blazer, so there's no buttons at the front and inside it's fully lined. The quality of this piece is fantastic, I've already worn it an awful lot since purchasing and it's holding up so well, I can see this lasting me years.

DSC_4486

 DSC_4485

 DSC_4499

 DSC_4472

 DSC_4493

 DSC_4498

 DSC_4494

 DSC_4496

Galactic Blazer -TOPSHOP (Sale)
Black Studded Longline Vest - H&M (OLD)
Rings - Topshop (Sale)
Gold Peace Globe and Record Player necklace - Galibardy

Apologies for the lack of blog activity this week! I've been busy on a jewellery workshop, the first piece I made was a wedding ring which was surprisingly easy to make! In other news I purchased a pair of skinny cigarette trousers (why are they called that?!), and you know that's quite a big deal for me considering I live in tights! 
 Halima
You have read this article Blazers / Galaxy / Galibardy / Jewellery / Necklaces / OOTD / Outfits / Rings / Topshop with the title OUTFIT: Celestial Blazer. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2013/04/outfit-celestial-blazer.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OUTFIT: Celestial Blazer"

Post a Comment