Super Affordable Lilac Round Sunglasses!

DSC_7485

I'm really loving round sunglasses at the moment, their retro edge is perfect for mixing up my outfits and adding something extra. I bought my first pair a couple of months back from Topshop, they're huge and black and I've featured them in a previous post somewhere!

But I still wasn't quite fully satisfied, I needed something a little different. Distant memories of wearing lilac tinted shades as a youngster popped in to my head, I was obsessed with them! The thing is though, nobody really sells them. Well, not for grown-ups anyway :(

Until, that is, I searched eBay. Oh eBay, my trusty eBay. Is there anything you can't do? Well I found some round, lilac-tinted shades on there for just £2.69 including shipping. Yes, Two Pounds and Sixty Nine Pence. Just call me Lima, Queen of the eBay. There was a teeny little catch though, they were actually intended for some kind of fancy dress costume. But so what? I wasn't going to let that stop me from rocking these when the sun comes out to play!

DSC_7414

DSC_7022

DSC_7018


 If you quite like the look of round sunglasses but don't fancy spending too mach cash, these babies would be right up your street! I bought mine HERE.

I'm also liking the look of the blue ones too... Hmm, looks like my sunglasses collection is about to expand again ;)

So tell me, what's been your eyewear of choice this summer?

 Halima
You have read this article Accessories / Jewellery / Round Sunglasses / Sunglasses with the title Super Affordable Lilac Round Sunglasses! . You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2013/07/super-affordable-lilac-round-sunglasses.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Super Affordable Lilac Round Sunglasses! "

Post a Comment