OOTD: H&M Autumn Collection 2013 - Embellished Nude Drop Hem Dress

 DSC_0754  
Hello m'dears! 

Well, I think it's safe to say that Summer has well and truly ended. Whilst I'm gutted that we'll only be receiving rare sprinklings of sunlight and warmth for the next 6 months, I am looking forward to Autumn/Winter fashion. The glamour of A/W fashion really does compensate for the dark mornings, the dull days, the gloomy afternoons, the bitter cold air and various types of precipitation.


So whilst I'm mourning the death of the warmth, now is the perfect excuse for some winter wardrobe retail therapy. I have to say that H&M have really surprised me so far, I was blown away by their new Autumn Collection. I spotted Velvet Capes, Cut Out Fit & Flare skirts and Luxurious Faux Fur coats but this was the highlight for me. Yes, it's none other than this delicate, embellished chiffon drop hem dress.

Go on, admit it. You love it already, right? It's remarkably similar to the Dip Hem or Hi Lo cut that I've been loving all summer, but the added embellishment makes it perfect for winter. The embellishment is very light, yet gives the piece that air of elegance we so desire and the neckline is very different to anything else I own. It sits along the neck and has a tie-up at the back that feels pretty comfortable, not like you're being strangled!

I'm always a little skeptical when buying long dresses, fearful that they'll be too long for my petite frame however I was pleasantly surprised with this. The backdrop just about touches my ankles, whilst the higher hem hits around mid-thigh. The fabric is completely sheer so I wore a bodycon underneath, and I can assure you this is as close as I'll ever get to sporting the 'underwear as outerwear' look.

Naturally then, as soon as I discovered this in H&M with its subtle, stylish embellishments, the flowy, ultra-feminine chiffon fabric and the ever-flattering nude colour I just knew it had to be mine.

 DSC_0742
DSC_0703 DSC_0689  
 DSC_0714 
 DSC_0745 
 DSC_0709 
 DSC_0728 

 DSC_0712 
 DSC_0696 
 DSC_0688 

Nude Chiffon Drop Hem Embellished Dress - H & M Autumn Collection 
Gold Cap Toe Dusky Pink Shoes - Primark

How stunning is this, really? 

Best part? It's just £49.99!

I really am in love with this dress, so much so, I even bought the same one in red! Am I obessessed? Well... err... Yes!

If you're in as much awe of this dress as I am, you can get it here: LINK!

What do you think of the new Autumn Collection for H&M?
 Halima
You have read this article Autumn Fashion / Drop Hem Dress / H and M / OOTD / Outfits with the title OOTD: H&M Autumn Collection 2013 - Embellished Nude Drop Hem Dress. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2013/10/ootd-h-autumn-collection-2013.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OOTD: H&M Autumn Collection 2013 - Embellished Nude Drop Hem Dress"

Post a Comment