OUTFIT & FACE: Lightning Bolt Sheer Sleeved Dress

Hi-de-hi!

Some time last week, I stumbled across a clothing website which had me in complete awe. They had incredibly gorgeous dresses in abundance, blouses & tops which you would find in Topshop for double or even triple the price.


Why didn't I know about them earlier?

Anyway, I ordered a dress that reminded me of a top I bought from Topshop. The dress has the most gorgeous embellishment on it shaped in the form of a lightning bolt, just like the top I bought from Topshop a few months ago which actually cost me £30+ where as this dress cost £28.99.

I received my parcel from them earlier this week and couldn't wait to wear it out. So yesterday, I wore it out for a meal with the boy :)

OUTFIT

Photobucket

The sleeves! Look at those sleeves!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check out that embellishment! I swear, if this was sold in Topshop it would probably cost at least £50. In case you can't tell I'm having a real love/hate relationship with Topshop at the moment.

I am LOVING the whole sheer sleeve trend going around just now, and my wardrobe is quickly being crammed up with sheer sleeved anythings!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This ring is absolutely stunning. I'm not sure what's it's even supposed to be. But in my opinion, the bigger the ring, the better! Hehe!

And because it was pretty cold yesterday and I didn't fancy wearing my coat over the dress, I put on trusty cardigan from Primark which was around £8.

Photobucket
Polka Dot tights - New Look
Chunky Cream Longline Cardigan - Primark (Current Season)


FACE

Photobucket

The lipstick I'm sporting here in Barry M's Lip Paint in 'Sunset'. I think it's a pretty new colour. This is definitely a spring/summer colour, it had a mixture of Coral & Red. Lovely.

Photobucket

Foundation

Bobbi Brown Natural Skin Finish Foundation Natural Tan

Blush

MAC 'Warm Soul'

Eyes

MAC 'Sable' E/S (Lid)
MAC 'Beauty Marked' E/S (Outer corner & crease)
Bourjois 'Beige Rose' E/S (Highlight, inner corner & brow bone)
Bourjois 'Liner Pinceau' Noir
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black

Lips

Barry M Lip Paint '151' 'Sunset'

And there you have it, darls!

Hope you've all a wonderful weekend. I've been super busy. And I've also been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Just completed Day 8. And I can already see a difference, especially on my waist. Last time I quit on Day 11, Level 2 played havoc on my wrists :S
 Halima
You have read this article Barry M / Bobbi Brown / FOTD / Lipsticks / MAC / Missguided / New Look / OOTD / Outfits / Primark with the title OUTFIT & FACE: Lightning Bolt Sheer Sleeved Dress. You can bookmark this page URL http://clothingfashion2012.blogspot.com/2011/02/outfit-face-lightning-bolt-sheer.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OUTFIT & FACE: Lightning Bolt Sheer Sleeved Dress"

Post a Comment